Thursday, September 13, 2012

End of this leg of the 'Truth Tour'.

Well after three months of charging all over the western United States my trip has finally come to an end. Having paddled several states I had never been to, paddling numerous rivers I had never done and making even more friends. Riding dirty with Nick Murphy has been fantastic, feeding off his stoke, getting pity hucked on most rivers and enjoying seeing him hurt after his continual bender catches up on him. We went big, but now its done. Parting ways for other missions on other continents. I'm off home for a big summer on the West Coast of New Zealand and Nick is making steps towards an expedition to India. But even with this, I am sure that this summers only continual A-Team charges will be reuinted in the near future.

I am flying home in 2 days and am ready to get after a few projects on the coast and the Otago region. Here are some of my favourite photos of me from the trip and a link to a video of the West Coast, made by my boy Dylan the Villian, that I just watched and is building my stoke!

Chur!

Sahalie Falls

North Fork Payette

Mesa Falls

Mesa Falls

 Bull Lake Creek

 Bull Lake Creek

 Clarksfork Box

Clarksfork Box 

Silver Falls

 Lower Lewis Falls

Little White Salmon


No comments: